木马帝国

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 815|回复: 5

[转载] 莎翁之不朽

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-6 22:33:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
经典 Love is the season Yizhenyin sigh; The eyes have it purified the lovers of Mars; Love it aroused waves of tears. It is the wisdom of madness, choking bitterness, it does not tip of honey. 爱情是叹息吹起的一阵烟;恋人的眼中有它净化了的火星;恋人的眼泪是它激起的波涛。它又是最智慧的疯狂,哽喉的苦味,吃不到嘴的蜜糖。 Love is like a game of tug-of-war competition not stop to the beginning 爱就像一场拔河比赛 一开始就不能停下来 I would like now to seriously indifferent room of wonderful 我只想现在认真过的精采 无所谓好与坏 Bianguai people suddenly started a gentle love, love when people understand the deterioration of the niggling over 爱让人变乖 突然间开始温柔了起来,爱让人变坏 懂得了什么时候该耍赖 Love to talk about a bit of a surprise to people to learn the total patient injury 谈一场恋爱 学会了忍耐 总有些意外 会让人受伤害 If you understand the value of love and love you have given me I have to wait for the future 只要你明白 珍惜爱与被爱 我愿意等待 你给我的未来 Sweet love you, precious, I disdained the situation with regard emperors swap 你甜蜜的爱,就是珍宝,我不屑把处境跟帝王对调 No matter how long night, the arrival of daylight Association 黑夜无论怎样悠长,白昼总会到来 Words can not express true love, loyalty behavior is the best explanation 真正的爱情是不能用言语表达的,行为才是忠心的最好说明 Love is a woman with the ears, and if the men will love, but love is to use your eyes 女人是用耳朵恋爱的,而男人如果会产生爱情的话,却是用眼睛来恋爱 真人游戏|足球篮球|时时な彩| 【和谐】投な注| 网络赚钱:顶级信用な提现百分百即时到账SO.CC
发表于 2010-8-6 22:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 22:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 22:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-7 13:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
事实上这些都是莎翁在爱情方面美句的辑录,中英对照, 也为大家提供些具有深刻爱情的内涵 威尼斯人:wns185.com首存赠送58元G足球G真_人G各类彩票齐全G提现即时到账
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 16:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
. . . . mei 文化 zhen 可怕 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 真人游戏|足球篮球|时时т彩| 【和谐】投т注| 网络赚钱:顶级信用т提现百分百即时到账SO.CC
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|木马帝国

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:52 , Processed in 0.016990 second(s), 7 queries , File On.